- Tenant Screening
- Rent Collection
- Eviction Assistance
- Maintenance & Repairs
- Rental Analysis
We’re uniquely positioned to advise you on the different components of Pensacola property management.
Managing your own rental property can be a full-time job where inexperience can cost you valuable time and money. With the right kind of management support from HomeRiver Group, we can manage your property so you turn a steady profit on your rental property. As one of the nation’s leading providers of professional Pensacola property management services, we’re experts at helping serious investors like you allocate your time and resources.
To find out how we can provide you personalized property management services and to review our fees, please complete the form to the right and one of our representatives will be in contact with you soon.
Start getting the returns you deserve today!
With over 32,000 units under management nationwide, worth more than $2 billion in value, HomeRiver Group has the expertise to help serious investors just like you.
Free Rental Analysis
Find out how much your home will rent for
HOW WE MAXIMIZE YOUR INVESTMENT
Find Qualified Tenants
We’ll help you minimize vacancy time and maximize rental income.
PROTECT YOUR REVENUE
It’s easy for tenants to pay on time and we take quick action if there’s a delay.
PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT
We include eviction assistance in your monthly management fee.
SAFEGUARD YOUR PROPERTY
We make it easy to manage repairs and maintenance.
Discover your rental investment’s potential!Free Rental Analysis
Marketing & Leasing
We are industry leaders when it comes to marketing and leasing properties across the United States. Our extensive nationwide network can locate qualified tenants quickly and avoid prolonged vacancies by leveraging our extensive realtor network. HomeRiver Group is full-service, meaning we have licensed real estate leasing experts to show your property. We create interactive 3D tours, 3D models, floor plans, and shoot HDR photos to showcase your property, screen applicants, prepare all documents and disclosures. We do it all.
Being a serious real estate investor is different from being a property management expert. With over $2 billion in properties under management, HomeRiver Group has the experience you need. We take care of everything from rent collection, accounting, evictions, maintenance, repairs, vendor management and invoicing. Our client portal offers our Owners 24/7 account access, so you’re always in the know of what’s happening with your properties. All you need to do is sit back and watch your investment grow.
When evictions are necessary, HomeRiver Group takes the hassle and emotion out of the process. With our experienced team of professionals, legal matters are handled quickly and efficiently, so we can get your property back on the market producing income.
Tired of self management? Get started here!
DON'T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT, LISTEN TO WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING.
Start getting the returns you deserve today!
With 13,000 investment properties under management worth more than $2 billion in value, we have the expertise to help serious investors just like you.
To find out how we can provide you personalized property management services and review our fees, please complete the form below and one of our representatives will be in contact with you soon.
Or find out how much your property will rent for - instantly!Free Rental Analysis
WHY INVEST IN Pensacola?
The city of Pensacola is a sea port on Pensacola Bay and known as a large United States Naval Air Station, home base to the Blue Angels flight demonstration team and attracts tourists to the popular National Naval Aviation Museum. However, the main attraction for real estate property investors is the low property sale price and strong economy. Take a look at the advantages below which attract top investors each year:
- US News ranked the city of Pensacola #53 best “metro” place to live based on quality of life and job market.
- Family friendly with warm climate, natural beauty, white sandy beaches, fishery and low crime.
- City of Pensacola economy is strong as it is powered by multiple channels and industries such as tourism, military, defense, construction and education.
- Pensacola real estate has appreciated at an impressive rate of 7.1 percent in the last 12 months
- The one-year growth rate of 3.4 percent is greater than the national average of 2.1 percent.
- Strong employers contribute to the unemployment rate down to 4.0%.
- Pensacola is historically strong in regard to affordability, and price to income ratio.
- The city has attracted many large corporations which associates with strong employment opportunities such as: Baptist Health Care, Delta Health Group, NT Corporation, Westinghouse, Gulf Power Company, University of West Florida, Air Products & Chemical and West Florida Regional Medical Center.
- Median Property Sale Price: $160,000
- Traditional Rental Income: $1,125
- Average price per square foot: $107
- Median household income: $44,698